I occasionally give lectures and talks about topics like Rapid Prototyping, Mass Manufacturing and DFM/DFA. If you're interested in having me by to provide design feedback or to give a lecture/talk, please email me.
- 11/15/17: Guest Lecture, "Making Lots of a Thing (DFM/DFA Intro)" for ME 290U: Interactive Device Design @ UC Berkeley
- 11/3/17 & 11/17/17: CNC Workshop Series, "Stacking It Up to Create Big Things" @ Jacobs Hall, UC Berkeley
- 10/31/2017: Guest Lecture, "Moving from Lo-Fi to Hi-Fi Prototyping" for DES INV 15: Design Methodology @ UC Berkeley
- 10/18/2017: Guest Lecture, "Rapid Prototyping & Beyond" for ME 290U: Interactive Device Design @ UC Berkeley
- 11/19/2014: Talk, "Sophisticated Yet Accessible: Building Desktop Manufacturing Tools for Everyone" for the Department of Physics & Engineering Physics @ Tulane University (Poster)
- 11/14/2012: Talk, "Desktop Manufacturing: Where it's Going & How You Can Get Involved" for Ignite Sebastopol 8 (Video)