I enjoy writing about the things I love: manufacturing, fabrication, product design and engineering. I especially like writing about technical topics that benefit from the addition of custom graphics, photos and CAD screenshots. Below is a sample of my work. If you're interested in having me write about something for you, please get in touch.
- 4 Design for Assembly Considerations, 11/2017
- An Introduction to Workholding, 10/2017
- Threading 101, 9/2017
- Engineering Plastics Primer, 8/2017
- The History and Design of Milling Machines, 8/2017
- 5 Ways to Design for Cost with Milling, 7/2017
- The Evolution of Precision Tools, 6/2017
- 6 Common Mistakes in Designing for Manufacturability, 6/2017
- Exploring Internal Corners & Tool Accessibility, 3/2017
OTHER MACHINE CO.
- Factory Friday: Solder Fume Extraction, 6/2015
- Factory Friday: The Art of Kitting Containers, 4/2015
- Support Guide: Dimension & Diagrams, 2015
- Support Guide: SolidWorks, 2015