Hello! I'm Eric, a Mechanical Engineer who works in product design, manufacturing and fabrication. I like working in a machine shop whenever I can and enjoy making parts.
Currently I'm running the machine shop and making prototypes at Bolt. In the past I've had the opportunity to work on a variety of fun things. Let's get shameless, shall we?
- Designed world-class machine shops and product prototypes at APROE
- Designed sailboat thrusters at Saildrone
- Designed CNC machines at Other Machine Co.
- Designed electronics kits at Maker Media
- Alumnus of the School of Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech
- Former President of the Invention Studio at Georgia Tech
- Creator of the Atlanta Maker Faire (now heading into it's eighth year, and still free to attend!)
I'm based in the San Francisco Bay Area. When I'm not building things, I like riding bikes and being in the mountains.
Interested in collaborating or want to chat about my work? Hit me up!